Join us for a fun filled day on the pitch while supporting young adults living with cancer so they can conquer each day!
Entry fee is non-refundable. However, please contact us if you are short players. We may know of players who are looking for a team to make new friends and have fun together.
To help make our tournament fun and enjoyable for all, each team captain or coach is responsible for the following:
- Read and sign the Tournament Code of Conduct(it will be emailed to you) and talk to your team about our tournament sportsmanship.
- Fill out the Team T-Shirt form that will be sent to you after registering.
- Read and educate your team of the information in the 2019 Tournament Fund-raiser — Info Packet, the 2019 South Burlington High School — Facility Policies, and the 2019 Lightning Policy.
Each team will play three 35 minute games with the possibility of a fourth game to determine the winner of the bracket.
Tournament Brackets (maximum roster of 10 players/team):
- 2007-2008 Boys 7v7 (teams can be combined ages)*
- 2007-2008 Girls 7v7 (teams can be combined ages)*
- 2005-2006 Boys 6v6 (teams can be combined ages) *
- 2005-2006 Girls 6v6 (teams can be combined ages) *
- 2003-2004 Boys 6v6 (teams can be combined ages) *
- 2003-2004 Girls 6v6 (teams can be combined ages) *
- Adult Competitive (16 and over) 6v6 (possibility with a coed division and a mens division, depending on number/type of teams entered)
- Adult Fun (16 and over) 6v6 (coed, all men, or all women teams playing each other for fun in one division)*
*Following US Soccer birth year designation.